Registered with Singapore’s Ministry of Education (MOE), LEAP SchoolHouse caters to children from 8 months through to 6 years of age, focusing on literacy development in both English and Mandarin.
LEAP SchoolHouse was founded in 2009 with the mission to:
• Build an environment where children will grow up with a love for reading and learning in the midst of Laughter, Engagement and Active Participation.
• Engage young learners into basic literacy by focusing on the four skills domains of Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing.
• Give equal opportunities for all to explore, interact and learn.
THE FRANCHISE BENEFITS
• One Territory, Two Business Models for overseas Area Franchisees
• Access to Proven Methodologies and Pedagogies
• Ongoing Teaching Innovation and Development
• Initial Start-up Support
• Comprehensive Operations Manual
• Ongoing Training and Support
For more information, write to firstname.lastname@example.org